The MSBA Officers’ Workshop for Board Chairs/Vice-Chairs, Clerks and Treasurers is focused on board officers’ responsibilities and basics/fundamentals of laws affecting school boards. Elected board officers, superintendents, staff who support the board, and all interested school board members are encouraged to attend.
Chose one session from Part A and one from Part B. Attendance at both Part A and Part B is required to receive attendance credit.
- Part A: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Part A: 9 a.m. to noon Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Part B: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Part B: 9 a.m. to noon Thursday, February 9, 2023
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, February 25, 2023 (Location TBA)
Workshop fees: $210 for advance registration ($230 for late registration)
Registration: Coming this winter!
Cancellation by Meeting Participants for Officers’ Workshop
(1) If a pre-registered participant cancels any time prior to the date registration closes, MSBA will fully refund the registration fee.
(2) If a pre-registered participant cancels between the date registration closes until the time the MSBA-sponsored event/activity begins, he/she will be charged an administration fee of $85.
(3) Once an event/activity begins, all registrants are responsible for the full registration fee.