MSBA’s Negotiations Seminars
Preparation is the key to successful bargaining. MSBA’s Negotiations Seminars help school board members and administrators prepare for negotiations.
2023 Negotiations Seminars Overview: Click here to access the agenda for the 2023 Negotiations Seminars.
- 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday, February 24, 2023: Holiday Inn & Suites St. Cloud (75 S. 37th Avenue, St. Cloud) — Registration for this in-person session closes on February 17. Walk-ins will be accepted on the day of the event.
- 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday, March 18, 2023: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis – Park Place (1500 Park Place Blvd. Minneapolis) — Registration for this in-person session closes on March 10. Walk-ins will be accepted on the day of the event.
Please arrive at 8:30 a.m. for check-in on the day of your session.
Choose one session from Part A and one from Part B. Attendance at both Part A and Part B is required to receive attendance credit.
Registration for the virtual sessions closes on February 21 (registrations received from February 22-27 will be considered late and you may not receive materials prior to Part A).
- Part A: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Part A: 9 a.m. to noon Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Part B: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Part B: 9 a.m. to noon Wednesday, March 8, 2023
Workshop fees: $210 for advance registration ($230 for late registration)
Registration: School district staff, please click here to access event registration (All registrations should be coordinated through the district office.)