The MSBA/MASA Day at the Capitol is scheduled for Monday, March 20, 2023, at the Radisson Hotel St. Paul Downtown (formerly Best Western Capitol Ridge), located at 161 St. Anthony Avenue in St. Paul.
Members from MSBA and the Minnesota Association of School Administrators (MASA) will gather from 7:30 a.m. to noon Monday morning for networking, learning, and hearing from some Minnesota policy and finance decision-makers. In the afternoon, feel free to meet with your district’s legislators (please schedule these meetings on your own) or attend the 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Senate Education Policy Committee meeting.
Registration fee: $60 for advance registration ($80 for walk-in registrants) — Advance registration closes on March 12.
Registration covers continental breakfast, lunch, program materials, and parking at the hotel.
Registration: School district staff, please click here to access event registration (All registrations should be coordinated through the district office.)
If you plan to stay at the Radisson the night of Sunday, March 19, please click here to access the special room rate for MSBA and MASA members.
- Room rate: $129 (plus tax) for a room with two queen beds.
- Note: Free room cancellation before 6 p.m. March 18, 2023
Cancellation by Meeting Participants for MSBA/MASA Day at the Capitol
(1) If a pre-registered participant cancels any time prior to the date registration closes, MSBA will fully refund the registration fee.
(2) If a pre-registered participant cancels between the date registration closes until the time the MSBA-sponsored event/activity begins, he/she will be charged an administration fee of $30.
(3) Once an event/activity begins, all registrants are responsible for the full registration fee.