Building a High-Performance School Board Team: Phase III focuses on the stages of board development, characteristics of a high-performing school board team, navigating board dynamics, small-group interactions with school board video scenarios, and an overview of the MSBA School Board Self-Evaluation tool.
Note: The sessions in the MSBA Learning to Lead Workshop Series (Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, and Phase IV) can be taken in any order.
In-person session —Advance registration closes January 4, 2023
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, January 11, 2023, at the Minneapolis Hilton (1001 S. Marquette Ave., Minneapolis — during Leadership Conference week)
Workshop fees: $210 for advance registration ($230 for late registration)
REGISTRATION: Visit https://mnmsba.enviseams.com/events/upcoming-events to access registration.
Future workshop schedule:
Choose one session from Part A and one from Part B. Attendance at both Part A and Part B is required to receive attendance credit.
- Part A: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday, March 28, 2023
- Part A: 9 a.m. to noon Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Part B: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday, April 4, 2023
- Part B: 9 a.m. to noon Thursday, April 6, 2023
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, April 28, 2023 (Location TBA)
Registration deadline: Registration coming this winter for March and April sessions.
Cancellation by Meeting Participants for Building a High-Performance School Board Team: Phase III
(1) If a pre-registered participant cancels any time prior to the date registration closes, MSBA will fully refund the registration fee.
(2) If a pre-registered participant cancels between the date registration closes until the time the MSBA-sponsored event/activity begins, he/she will be charged an administration fee of $85.
(3) Once an event/activity begins, all registrants are responsible for the full registration fee.